Sunday, March 29, 2009

Christmas and New Year 2009


I spent my Christmas and New Year in the Silvio's family house
Silvio is my cousin by marriage - says Natalia
Isabella youngest daughter, Marcia his wife and Natalia oldest daughter.

We spent our money in the Cassino :o
We went to the zoo!
In the Christmas we went to their friend's house - they are from Minas Gerais, uai!
We had "comida mineira".


Natalia was my tour guide and my partner during my stay in NYC.


We went to Statue of Liberty.


We had bus tour around NYC.



In this place was the World Trade Center (Twin Towers).

Let's go to Broadway!!!!!


Times Square at night! In the line ot buy tickets for Broadway Show.



We went to the Broadway to watch - The Phantom of the Opera.


The end of the spectacle.


December 31st, 2008

I went to wax museum.


I will be the next American Idol hehehe!!



Shakira was watching me :D



Hilary and Bill were there, too!!


It is the famous ball that goes down in the Times Square during New Year celebration.


I was with Silvio and family celebrating New Year in a Brazilian party!!
It was very nice!! There was Roberto Carlos cover, Brazilian food, lots of Brazilian - I was in Brazil again...
Rodrigues' family - thank you so much for this moment - I didn't know how would be my vacation without your hospitality!!

1 comment:

  1. ae amigaaaaaaaaaa
    tb keru ir nesse museu de ceraaaaaaa
    hihihi
    beijO

    ReplyDelete