Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brazil

November 23rd, 2008
I arrived in Brazil at 1 AM.



My brother, sister-in-law, sister and mom were waiting for me at the airport in Guarulhos.

On Sunday my family threw a surprise welcome party for me!! It's very good :D

Luciana - You're welcome.
"Prefer the tears had not succeeded, that the shame of not having tried."
You can count on us, you are already winner.
We love you - friends and relatives BRAZIL.

My sister, uncle Sergio, cousin Daphne, aunt Vera, Uncle Donizete and I.


On weekdays I was with my parents in their company.

On Monday we went to a restaurant in Santos.


We ate chocolate pizza with a scoop of ice cream.

Friday, my brother, his wife and I went to a new theather in my city.
We watched some students from a dance's school - dacing popular music (samba), street dance, and ballet.


Later I went to a bar called Paro Piro, to meet my ex-band (Pentakapta).


I couldn't resist, I sang many songs with them! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment