Thursday, February 26, 2009

Traveling with my host family to NYC.

New York City here we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Hey folks! Memorial day was a nice holiday (may 26th), we went to NYC!!! I was so excited :)



This is the American Museum of Natural History, New York City
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/North_America/United_States_of_America/New_York_State/New_York_City-841252/Things_To_Do-New_York_City-Natural_History_Museum-BR-1.html




I loved the polar bear from Zoo in Central Park.





I was trying to make a good video, lol, at the end I was saying we are riding a cart in the Central Park. (Why I didn't say coach instead of cart?) "vai ser caipira para andar de carroça, ha, ha"





I met Karla au pair from Brazil, she lives in NYC. We went to a bar (I don't remember the name..) , we watched with her friends an awesome band.


I was walking in Manhattan and I found a curious street, LITTLE BRAZIL STREET!!!

In this street there are many Brazilian stores, restaurants... I thought that I was in Brazil.


No comments:

Post a Comment