Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bye, bye orientation




















My welcoming cake

Well , in March 20th, 2008 was my last day of orientation, I was so eager to meet Marcia, Mark and my little boy Gabriel. Kathy (Chinese au pair) and I were waiting for our flight to Rochester-NY, unfortunalety it was canceled, we're in stand by ... But we got another flight at the same day :) We met our new host families in the airport, it was so good.

I am a lucky girl for having this wonderful family, seriously I can't describe how nice they are.















Gabriel's 18th month birthday

They helped me a lot (they provided me English's classes, driving's classes) and they understood every little mistake that I did. I am very thankful, because they taught me a lot, now I feel more mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment