Thursday, May 7, 2009

Activities with my kids!

Sometimes we get bored staying all day long at home...
So we try to find good places for the kids!! My host parents told me some places to go with them, and other places I found on the web.
Actually I forgot to take pictures in the swimming pool at YMCA and the Chunck 'n Cheese.


ADAMS FARM PARK



Ellen and Mohamed (below) swinging in the Adams Farm park. 03/31/2009






GREENSBORO SOCCER SCHOOL



Ellen plays soccer like Brazilian players... be careful Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka and Robinho!
She did 2 goals (playing against some boys - hehehe)



Mohamed was doing some goals, too. 04/19/2009




Mohamed was getting annoying with this orange thing on his arm. 04/05/2009


His was so cute wearing this big T-shirt, lol...


They are champions!! Last soccer class, they won trophy.


GREENSBORO CHILDREN MUSEUM


They were pilot on this airplane, I loved this picture :D


Ellen was pulling the rope and making this big bubble around her and another girl.


My UPS boy!! Do you have any letters for me?



She was making food in the restaurant, yummmy!!




Ellen dressed up of physician, in front of the health center. She looks her parents!!

2 comments:

  1. OIee
    uma graça suas kids.
    e sua ex-familia nem entrou em contato comigo =/
    beijO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei seu blog, e acho mto legal vc falar o que faz com as kids pra gente ter idéia e ir anotando.

    vou te linkar

    beijos

    ReplyDelete